You may think there are two types of training. Formal classroom based and “on the job”. What if you could have the best of both worlds?
What if you could have training
- that is focused on your assets, on your quality processes and your outcomes?
- that is perfectly calibrated to meet your needs and deliver the exact amount of knowledge in an environment that is familiar to tradesmen and engineers.
- that is delivered by hands-on engineers in language that is used in the real world. Discussing real world examples from your world.
That’s what we do. We take three ingredients
- Technical Knowledge
- Your Environment – your processes and day to day operating conditions.
- Your Quality Procedures and Standards
Then we create a bespoke training package that is directly linked to your business objectives
We can put together focused training sessions that include multi-manufacturer assets, understand your processes and your quality procedures. This is a unique offer that equipment manufacturers don’t offer.
OEM vs Bespoke
We’re not trying to replace OEM training. It’s just sometimes we know that you need something a bit more personal. Something that fits your people, your processes and your targets.
Bespoke training gives you years of our experience distilled into a few days.